99% OFF Steal Deals Terms & Conditions
MORE REFERRALS, HIGHER CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Competition is open only to those who sign up at the online competition page and who are at least 18+ years old at the time of entry. The competition is open to the legal residents of the Australia and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Brilliant Co by Passion Entities Pty Ltd (the "Sponsor") their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the competition. The competition is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Brilliant Co, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The competition is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Competition Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about November 5, 2021 at 12:00 AM AEDT and ending November 30, 2021 at 11:59 PM AEDT.
4. How to Enter:
STEP 1: Sign up for an online account with Brilliant Co on the competition page (existing customers are exempted)
STEP 2: Make a purchase (no minimum amount) on our website, www.brilliantco.com.au (existing customers are exempted)
STEP 3: Share your unique referral code with as many people as you can!
STEP 4: Follow us on Instagram (@brilliantcoaustralia)
The competition must be entered by signing up to our website, refer to as many as people as you can to our programme and to also follow us on our Instagram page (@brilliantcoaustralia) . The entry must fulfil all competition requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple e-mail addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. The company reserves the right to request for proof of purchase and/ or proof of your Instagram following status, to ensure that the information provided for your entry are accurate and not false. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Brilliant Co.
5. Prizes: The approximate retail value of all prizes is $1,405. The prizes are:
- Apple AirPods with Charging Case (RRP: $219)
- Calvin Klein Ellie Large Tote Bag - Caramel (RRP: $170)
- Christian Dior J'adore Women's EDP 100mL (RRP: $249)
- Michael Kors Large Flat Multifunction Phone Wristlet - Camel (RRP: $140)
- Tommy Hilfiger Women’s 40mm Jenna Stainless Steel Casual Watch (RRP: $150)
- Bullion Gold Dazzle Earrings (RRP: $229)
- Krystal Couture Micah Tennis Bracelet Embellished with Swarovski® crystals (RRP: $189)
- Pandora Asymmetrical Heart Dangle Charm (RRP: $59)
You are not guaranteed to win a prize and your chance of winning is dependent on the total number of eligible entries received. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The prize is nontransferable. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Brilliant Co to use winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible referrals received.
7. Winner selection and notification: The winner of the competition will be selected in accordance to the above requirements, under the supervision of the Sponsor. The winner will be notified via e-mail to the e-mail address they entered for the competition with, within five (5) days following the winner selection. Upon receiving the email, the eight (8) winners will be given a unique link where they will be directed to the rewards page and they would have to apply the special code upon checkout to redeem the 99% off deals. PLEASE TAKE NOTE that the 99% Off Steal Deals prizes are on a first come first serve basis and are not predetermined per winner. Brilliant Co shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within three (3) days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this competition is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE COMPETITION AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that Brilliant Co, anyone acting on behalf of Brilliant Co, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the competition, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: Brilliant Co reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the competition. In such case, Brilliant Co may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Brilliant Co. Brilliant Co reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the competition or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Brilliant Co has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the competition, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the competition may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Brilliant Co reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By entering the competition you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Brilliant Co. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Brilliant Co and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS COMPETITION IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF Australia AND VIC, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this competition, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this competition, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in VIC having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this competition), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: For the names of the winners, please contact us at and in the body of the email type 'Please e-mail me the winners' list for the Brilliant Co Sweepstakes.
14. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this competition and not to Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google.
15. Purchases through Brilliant Co: Products on this Site are directly sold to Brilliant Co account members by Brilliant Co through the Site. Instructions for purchasing these products during limited windows of time will be advertised to registered account members. Purchases made must follow the process advertised to registered account members. Brilliant Co is responsible for sourcing and delivering these products to you as described on the page from which a purchase has been made. Brilliant Co is not responsible for warranties of items purchased via the Brilliant Co Steal Deals. Refer to manufacturer for the warranty.
16. Brilliant Co reserves the right to either shorten or extend the validity/ period of the campaign, should the need for it arrises, based on the company’s sole discretion.
17. Brilliant Co may change, add, suspend, cancel, remove or otherwise modify the campaign and/ or prizes offered at any time without prior notice.